Hola Alex Thank you and your Fresco team for a wonderful Camino de Santiago experience. Our trip was better than we could have imagined in so many ways. A few of the many highlights:
* Alissa was very helpful with pre-travel information and recommendations.
* Every aspect of the trip was well planned and organized. Our guides and our driver (Pepe) accomplished the logistical tasks so skillfully that we hardly noticed.
* Jason and Rick were marvelous guides. Besides just being great people, they were knowledgeable, sharing and fun. It was great that, armed with our daily map, we were free walk at our own pace, with or away from the rest of the group, but meet up with everyone at lunch or the end of the day s hike.
* The accommodations were first rate, including some very unique spots with long history.
* The meals, including (maybe especially) our wonderful lunches, were top quality. It was a great way to experience local foods, and enjoy our new friends, relate Camino stories, etc. Also, as vegetarian who eats fish and seafood, I was thrilled at the quality and variety of the foods available, including the pulpo!
Congratulations to you and the your Fresco team for providing such a wonderful Camino de Santiago tour. We are looking forward to doing the Basque Country trip in 2014. Best, Keith & Sue